We want to give something back to our clients, so we’ve created the SIGMA Referral Programme. For every person you refer to us, you’ll get two months support on the house! It’s our way of saying thank you for helping us grow as an independent business.
Make A Referral
Share SIGMA with your friends and contacts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and by email, letting them know to quote your company name. Or, fill out the referral form with the person's info and we’ll give them a call.
That’s it. That’s all you need to do. Once someone you’ve referred purchases a website from us, we’ll email you to let you know that you’ve earned two months free support.
Sit back and enjoy two months free support! And remember, there’s no limit on the number of referrals you can make and the rewards you can earn.
Referral Terms and Conditions
- The SIGMA Referral Programme is available to all existing clients (referring client) that have an active Support Package with us.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Programme.
- Number of referrals is unlimited.
- To be eligible for the SIGMA Referral Programme you must refer a company who is not an existing client of SIGMA, or currently in negotiations with SIGMA about becoming a client.
- For a referral to be successful your company name must be quoted, or you must refer the company to SIGMA.
- For each successful referral, whereby the referred company purchases a website package from SIGMA, you will receive an account credit equivalent of two months of our Bronze Support Package (£15.00 per month, £30.00 in total).
- Any residual balance will be billed as normal via direct debit.
- SIGMA will let you know once the referral has been successful and the credit to your account has been applied.
- The credit to your account has no official monetary value and can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for cash.
- Credit can only be used towards support fees and will be automatically applied.
- SIGMA reserves the right to alter or cancel the Programme without notice.