Search Engine Optimisation
Our Advanced search engine optimisation (SEO) package will mean that your site will be primed and ready to achieve organic ranking results.
Advanced SEO includes:
- Keyword search - identify what key words within your industry that contribute towards SEO ranking
- Website audit - see what keywords your website already contains
- Google Analytics Installation - we'll get you set up with Google Analytics so you can keep track of your website traffic and other key performance indictors
- On-page Optimisation - aka on-page SEO, refers to all measurements that can be taken directly within the website in order to improve its position in search rankings
- Up to 3 pages of content copywriting
- Home page introduction
- Service/Products overview
- Company History/About Us
- Duplicate content check - check internal and external sources for any duplicate content that could impact your ranking
- Body content check
- Website load speed check
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Robots.txt Installation
- Submission to all major search engines
- Maps business listings - make sure people can find you
Your website will have the best opportunity to rank highly on major search engines, earn traffic from social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), be worthy of shares across the web and ultimately build your brand's perception and trust to visitors to convert them to customers.
Working with information provided by you we will write search engine optimised content for your website that will let visitors know exactly what your company is about and what products/services you provide.